Our non-riding approach puts clients and horses on equal footing where horse and human work as partners in healing. Safety is a top priority, so our clients can comfortably explore and practice new thought and behavior patterns. Clients take away lessons they can apply to life outside the paddock.
Our Core Principles
- build partnerships with rescue horses
- specialize in challenging client issues
- highlight individualization
- emphasize community outreach
- provide mutual healing and benefit
The calming presence of horses, coupled with their keen ability to sense and respond to the human condition, provides an ideal environment for healing and self-discovery.
Project Horse is dedicated to improving the quality of life for both horses and humans, creating a unique community of mutual healing and benefit.
Experience the power of equine assisted therapy and experiential learning.
Who Can Benefit From Our Programs?
Millions of Americans, both children and adults, struggle with life challenges. Project Horse helps those with anxiety, depression, trauma, social skills deficits, behavioral issues, substance abuse, and lack of self confidence.
Project Horse can help if ...
- traditional therapy hasn't worked and you want to try something new
- you want to become more self aware and more at peace
- you are struggling with depression and/or anxiety
- a traumatic experience has left you questioning how to cope
- you want your child to build self-esteem, have fun and get outdoors
- your child has trouble relating to others and is acting out
- your child struggles with a learning disability or behavioral challenge
- your family has been torn apart by explosive and destructive behaviors